Address Updates

Keep Your Contact Address Current!

Due to the rising cost of postage and our steadily increasing number of members, electronic correspondence represents the primary means of communication used by the Kappa Sigma Elon Alumni Association. This web site was conceived to provide a substantial amount of instantly available information to our worldwide membership. However, from time to time, we distribute information via an Email listserv and through postal mail.

Please keep your contact information current. Here's how.

Email If we know your Email address, we can add it to our listserv. (For more about our listserv, click here.) Alas, people tend to change Email addresses often and, unlike postal addresses, such changes are not relayed to us automatically.

If do not receive an occasional Email message via our listserv, or if you have changed your address recently, please let us know by posting a message to New Email Address for Listserv. Please include your name, graduation year, and initiation number (if known). Once the address is added, you will receive an automated message response from Yahoo! Groups to confirm your address has been subscribed.

Postal Mail We continue to maintain a strong working relationship with the Elon University Alumni Office. From time to time, this department provides the Alumni Association with a mailing list of Kappa Sigma alumni so we may disseminate information to you. Elon makes it a priority to keep the University's alumni address records current through the use of address change notification and postal forwarding techniques, and our ability to piggyback on the University's systematic approach substantially reduces our internal cost for record keeping.

The snailmail addresses we use to send mail are identical to the records maintained in the Elon University database. If you are not receiving postal correspondence from Kappa Sigma Alumni Association and/or Elon University, it is likely your address is listed as 'lost' on the University's roll. Follow this link to Submit Your Change of Address .